Most tablets are getting smaller but Ramos showcased that they should get bigger.
The Ramos i12c features a 11.6-inch IPS display at 1366 x 768 resolution and with a neat multi-window features it a nice multimedia device. The Ramos i12C is powered by Intel Atom Z2580 2.0GHz and is currently selling for 1599 CNY (255USD) in China.
Ramos i12c specifications:
- CPU: Intel Atom Z2580 2.0GHz
- RAM: LP DDR2 2GB
- Screen size: 11.6 inches
- Screen: 1366 x 768 pixel capacitive multi-touch
- Network Interface: Support Wifi 802.11b/g/n wireless protocol, WCDMA
- Gravity sensor (G-sensor): Support
- Electronic compass (ComPass): –
- Bluetooth: Support
- Network mode: WIFI / 3G network support Build-in (3G optional)
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2
- Total storage capacity: 16GB
- Expansion card: support TF card (microSD card)
- Battery capacity: 3.7V 10000mAH polymer battery
- Data Interface: USB2.0
- Power Interface: MicroUSB: 5V/2A
- Video output: MICRO HDMI video output
- Audio Output: 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- Size: 301.5 x 179 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 765g
The Ramos i10 Pro is powered by Intel Bay Trail-T Z3740D processor, it features a 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 IPS display, has 2GB of RAM, 32GB eMMC of storage, 5MP / 2MP cameras, WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 and 3G is optional via UltraStick module.
Ramos i10 Pro supports dual booting into Windows 8.1 and Android 4.2. The built-in 8000mAh battery offers up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge.
Alldocube joins the latest phablet trend and displayed their latest 7-inch Octa-core Android phablet the Cube Talk 69 (U69GT) at the Hong Kong Electronic fair.
Cube Talk 69 features a 7-inch 1920 × 1200 pixel resolution IPS screen, MediaTek MTK8392 octa-core CPU, 2GB memory, 8MP back and 2MP front camera. The battery capacity is 2500mAh and it supports GSM / 3G WCDMA / GPS / FM / WiFi / HDMI functions.
The availability and price has not been announced yet.
Measy (美誉), one of the larger manufactures for Android media players and Android TV Stick in China, showcased their latest 4K Amlogic S802 Quad-core players the Measy B4A
at the Hong Kong Electronic fair.
Measy B4A powered by Amlogic S802 (AML8726-M8) CPU and Mali-450MP GPU and supports 4K decoding and 4K HDMI output, it runs on Android 4.4, has built-in Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi a/b/g/n, XBMC hardware decoding support, with following interfaces USB x 2, AV-out, Lan port, HDMI, optical, microSD slot, and mini USB.
The Measy B4A is currently selling at 588 CNY ($94 USD) via taobao.com.
Same device is also rebranded as Tronsmart Vega S89.
Allwinner had lots of prototypes running on their latest octa-core CPU solution at the Hong Kong Electronic fair. Judging by the lack of any branded devices, we may have to wait a month or two before we can see a mass production A80 device. on the market.
Highlighted Allwinner A80 features:
- Octa-core Cortex-A15/7 CPU
- PowerVR G6230 GPU 64-core GPU
- 4K Decoding / HDMI output / eDP / H.265 support
- 64-bit DDR3, up to 8GB
- Advanced USB 3.0
- 4G support
A80 OptimusBoard specifications:
- SoC – AllWinner Ultra Core A80 4x Cortex 15, 4x Cortex A7 big.LITTLE processor with Imagination Technologies PowerVR G6230 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND Flash
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4a
- Connectivity – Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and Ethernet (GMAC)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 OTG HIC, 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Audio codec – AC100 Codec
- Camera I/F – 12MP MIPI CSI
- Debugging – UART and JTAG
- Expansion – 32-pin GPIO header
- Misc – IR receiver, reset and power LEDs.
- Power management – AXP806, AXP809
- Power Supply – DC IN (5V?), and battery
- Dimensions – 135x70mm
Alldocube displayed an early version of Cube iWork 10 Pro powered by the faster Intel BayTrail Z3770 CPU. The screen is a 10-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200, 2GB RAM, 32GB flash and microSD card slot for extra memory expansion. The 6000mAh builtin battery should offer about 8 hours working time. The Cube iWork 10 Pro supports dual boot between Windows 8 and Android.
Rockchip showcased few RK3288 tablet devices and a TV box at the Hong Kong Electronics Fair. One of the first brands to get the latest Quad-Core Cortex-A17 CPU is ifive mini4.
Rockchip also developed a new side bar for quick access to apps of your choice and a very nifty Multi-window feature, which lets you run up to 4 apps simultaneously.