The company behind the next high-end Android TV box, the Zidoo X9S has notified us with updates on the progress of the coming model.
- The Zidoo X9S product page with full specifications and details has now been published on their website:
- Achieved the 7.1 passtrough in ZDMC (Kodi)
- Developed a feature-rich player with a powerful subtitle, audio track and 3D playback support
- Improved and simplified the HDMI-IN recorder feature
- High-end components on the board and creativity added a RTC battery
No release date has been announced yet.
Bellow highlighted high-end features of the Zidoo X9S.
- OS Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- CPU Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU Mali-T820 MP3(3-core)
- Memory 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage 16GB eMMC
- Wifi Connectivity IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet 1*RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth BT4.0
- HDMI-Out HDMI 2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI-In HDMI 2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player, Blu-ray better compatibility, Powerful subtitles, Support MVC ISO, MVC MKV.
- USB 1 * USB 3.0, 2 * USB2.0
- Power 12V/3A
- Other interface
1* TF card reader SD card interface . Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
1 * IR receiver
1 * Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output)
1 * S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)
1 * SATA 3.0
1 * VFD display