The first 4G LTE model to be released is the Cube T7, currently pre-selling in China for 999RMB, exact shipping date is unknown but most likely next month.
Cube will also release Cube T8 and T9 based on the same MT8752 solution as previously reported. With the Cube T7 we are entering main stream adoption for the new wave of 4G enabled devices running on 64-bit solutions.
Cube T7 (preliminary) specifications:
- SoC – Mediatek MT8752 Octa-core Cortex-A53 Processor @ 1.7 Ghz with Mali T-760 MP2 or T-764 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L
- Storage – 16 GB flash + micro SD card slot up to 64 GB
- Display – 7″ capacitive touchscreen @ 1920×1200. 5 or 10-point multi-touch (TBC)
- Wireless Connectivity – Dual band WiFi (802.11 b/g/n and ac), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio
- Cellular Networks:
- 1x SIM Card, 1x Standby micro SIM card
- 4G – FDD-LTE B1, FDD-LTE B3, FDD-LTE B7, TDD-LTE B38~41
- 3G – TD-SCDMA 2100MHz/1900MHz, WCDMA 850MHz/2100MHz
- 2G Network Frequencies – 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
- Camera: 5MP back camera, 2MP front-facing camera
- Sensor – Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyroscope
- USB – micro USB OTG port
- Audio – Built-in speaker and microphone, 3.5mm earphone jack
- Battery – 3500 mAh or 7,900 mAh depending where you read….
- Dimensions – 192 x 113 x 9.3 mm
- Weight – 280 grams