Zidoo is teasing us with images of their coming high-end Android TV box the Zidoo X10. The device is powered by Realtek RTD1295, will host an intetnal 3.5″ SATA HDD Bay and is said to suport Blu-Ray navigation. Rest of the specifications should be similar to Zidoo X9S.
Zidoo has released new firmware update for Zidoo X6 Pro (Rockchip 3368).
Firmware published: 11 November 2016
Read more »
Amazing design and build quality
Lots of functionalities
Full and balanced sound
Solid battery life
No carrying case included
The sound reproduction lacks coloring and processing.
Creative Lab, a Singaporean company specialized in audio products, released the first generation SoundBlaster Roar in 2014, and the portable speaker soon became a global sensation, winning the ears and the hearts of the customers around the world. Its successor, the SoundBlaster Roar 2, was also very well received. Eying for continuing this on-going success, Creative didn’t wait long to release the third generation product – the SoundBlaster Roar Pro at CES 2016.
H96 PRO is the first Amlogic S912 TV box that comes with 3GB of RAM, along with the powerful Octa-core processor and Mali-820MP3 GPU is should offer the extra smooth Android experience to date. Gearbest.com is preselling the H96 PRO and have provided us with coupon codes for both the 2GB and 3GB models. See coupon codes bellow.
The 1more Capsule hybrid in ear monitor offers very impressive build quality, clear and balanced sound, wonderful comfort and isolation at a very low price.
Not always easy to drive with average smartphones.
1more has made quite a name for itself in the digital audio market in a very short period of time. The 1more E1001 triple-driver in ear headphones were on Customer Reports’ list of best headphones and speakers for the summer of 2016. Other products from the brand were also well received by customers around the globe.
The 1more Capsule Dual Driver headphones were a new set of in-ear monitor released by the Shenzhen-based brand at CES 2016. With only 1 unit of dynamic driver and 1 unit of balanced armature driver, they are priced a little lower than the 1more E1001 triple driver headphones and are marketing towards consumers with a tighter budget.
The company behind the next high-end Android TV box, the Zidoo X9S has notified us with updates on the progress of the coming model.
- The Zidoo X9S product page with full specifications and details has now been published on their website:
- Achieved the 7.1 passtrough in ZDMC (Kodi)
- Developed a feature-rich player with a powerful subtitle, audio track and 3D playback support
- Improved and simplified the HDMI-IN recorder feature
- High-end components on the board and creativity added a RTC battery
No release date has been announced yet.
Bellow highlighted high-end features of the Zidoo X9S.
- OS Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- CPU Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU Mali-T820 MP3(3-core)
- Memory 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage 16GB eMMC
- Wifi Connectivity IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet 1*RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth BT4.0
- HDMI-Out HDMI 2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI-In HDMI 2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player, Blu-ray better compatibility, Powerful subtitles, Support MVC ISO, MVC MKV.
- USB 1 * USB 3.0, 2 * USB2.0
- Power 12V/3A
- Other interface
1* TF card reader SD card interface . Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
1 * IR receiver
1 * Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output)
1 * S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH)
1 * SATA 3.0
1 * VFD display
Beelink is preparing their next Android TV box model the Beelink GT1, powered by Amlogic S912. The company has posted a video demoing Kodi performance, using high quality video files (HEVC-4K60FPS-10bit/8bit) and measuring the PCB board temperature. The Beelink GT1 is already listed on Gearbest reveling the full specifications. The product is expected to be ready mid August.
Rikomagic announced their latest Android TV box model, the MK22. The device is powered by Amlogic S912, running Android 6.0. The company has not yet provided any release date or price but we have the full specifications and a computer generated image of the Rikemagic MK22.
- CPU Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 64bit up to 2GHz (DVFS)
- GPU ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
- OS Android 6.0
- RAM/ROM 2G RAM,16G ROM
- WIFI Dual band wifi, 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Ethernet 10/100M/1000M LAN Port
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Expand Memory Support MicroSD(TF),Up to 32GB
- Power DC in 5V/2A
- HDMI Output 1 x HDMI 2.0 4K*2K@60fps display
- USB 2 x USB2.0 Host,1*USB Host OTG
- SPDIF 1 x Spdif output
- AV 1 x AV out
- MicroSD 1 x MicroSD card
- Network 1 x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M
- Power Supply DC 5V/2A
Xiaomi released its highly anticipated Redmi Pro in the Chinese National Meeting Center in Beijing yesterday. The Redmi pro comes with a metallic build, a 5.5-inch 1080P OLED display, a MediaTek Helio X25 10-core processor, 4050mAh battery and two camera lenses on its back.